Friday, February 21, 2014

Blog Post 6

As I watched the videos, I learned a couple new thinga about PLN. PLN's are basically social networks where people can share their knowledge, ideas, and opinions with other people all around the world. There are many different ways that teachers can use PLN to be helpful to their classroom. Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, and Pintrest are all different social networks that teachers can use to get ideas for the classroom. This is a good way to connect with other teachers and ask them for adive and ideas on certain topics they are teaching. Just about everyone in the world has at least one social network. Once you have created one, then you can start exploring and meeting new people. PLN is a great way to develop new friends and ideas around the world. Once I become an educator, I plan to expand my personal learning networks.

 variety of social networks

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you mentioned that PLN's can be used for a source for advice. As future teachers we are not going to know everything and the thoughts of a more seasoned educator can be an asset. Great job! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Once I become an educator, I plan to expand my personal learning networks. " No need to wait.

    ReplyDelete