Tuesday, April 1, 2014

C4K Summary

C4K #1: My student's name was Meliana and she is in the second grade. In her blog post, she talks about how she thinks fitness is fun and healthy.

My comment: My name is Sydney Potter and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. You drew a very pretty picture. I think fitness is very important as well because it keeps you healthy and in shape.

C4K #2:My student's name was Wakatere and he is in the 6th grade. In his blog post, he has created a bio poem. It talked about his family, things he enjoy, how he dislikes his siblings, and things that describe him.

My comment: My name is Sydney Potter and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your bio poem. I am actually an only child in my family. I wish I had siblings to fight and play with. I agree, dying is definitely a scary thought to think about. I would say that we have a couple of things in common because I am also a kind, fun, and energetic person too.

C4K #3: My student's name was Dhara and she is in the 7th grade. In her blog post, she created a video saying when the holidays come around she eats all the food.

My comment: My name is Sydney Potter and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed watching your food animation video. I enjoy the holidays myself because you get to eat home cooked meals and spend time with family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment