Tuesday, April 22, 2014

C4T Summary

C4T#1:I had the pleasure of reading the blog of Silvia Tolisano. In her blog post, she was discussing how to get students and teachers excited about poetry. Her page was full of tweets with poetry lines in them. She felt like this would be good practice for students to develop better writing skills.

My comment: My name is Sydney Potter and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am actually a fan of poetry myself. Back when I was in elementary school, I enjoyed the different activities on learning new poetry. I never liked writing papers but writing poetry was always an excitement for me.

C4T#2: In her blog post this week, she discussed an event that she created for her students during earth day. This project includes creating an image of earth from the ground up and collecting portraits of the people of earth. Once they have gathered all their information and pictures, they will then create a mosaic image of earth.

My comment: My name is Sydney Potter and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I think this is a really good idea to get students involved with earth day events. A lot of people look over this day but I feel like it is important because it is a great opportunity to raise money to help save the earth that we live on. This is our home so we should cherish it and be willing to do whatever it takes to keep it clean and alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment