Monday, March 3, 2014

C4K Summary

C4K#1: My student's name is John and he is in the fourth grade. In his blog, he talked about his goals he had set for this years New Years Resolution. He wanted to help more around the house with chores, help his brothers and sister, and do good in school. My comment: You have some really great goals for this year. I think it is really sweet that you want to help your family out around the house. My New Years resolution for this year is to focus on my grades and graduating from college. If we both stick to our plan, I believe that we will accomplish our goals.

C4K#2: My student's name is Mariana and she is in the third grade. In her blog, she wrote a poem about puppies. She talked about how they are very fluffy, sweet, hyper, and fun to play with. My comment: I really enjoyed reading your poem. Puppies are definitely good pets for people. I have a puppy for a pet myself and I really enjoy having him around the house.

C4K#3: My student's name is Taylor and she is in the fourth grade. In her blog, she talked about herself and things she enjoyed doing. She said she has 11 brothers and sisters, she likes to sleep, play on her skateboard, and play outside. My comment: My name is Sydney Potter and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am currently a junior and I am also an elementary education major. I am the only child in my family. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, playing volleyball, shopping, and reading.

C4K#4: My student's name is Janaya and she is in the third grade. In her blog, she talked about how important her mom is to her and how she really looks up to her. She expressed her feelings about how she felt towards her mom. She talked about how her mom is her hero and how she can depend on her for any and everything. My comment: As I was reading your blog, I could tell that we have a wonderful thing in common and that is having a great mother. Your mom reminds me a lot of my mother. She is very caring, loving, patient, and outstanding. Whenever I am in need, she is always there to guide me through. My mom has always been my number one role model in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment