Friday, January 17, 2014

Blog Post 1

1. I have heard many crazy things about EDM 310. I've heard that it is loaded with work every week and the assignments are very long. A lot of people say it is very time consuming and requires a lot of hours to complete. I have also heard that if you are taking this course to make sure you don't have a heavy load that semester while taking this class. Another thing I heard about was the different blogs that you will post each week and that you are required to make certain social network accounts such as twitter, facebook, etc.

2. The only fears I have for this class is procrastinating when it comes to turning in my assignments.

3. EDM 310 is very different from all the classes that I have taken in the past. As I viewed over the checklist, I could tell that we are going to be very busy this semester. I also like how it is very organized and easy to understand what to do for each day.

4. I think the most difficult thing for me will be keeping up with all the work that is due each week. Making sure everything is done correctly and on time.

5. I plan to stay very focused and be on top of my game every week. I plan to stay ahead and make sure everything is done correctly and on time.

6. The only question I have is do we have any test in this class. dont give up quote

2 comments:

  1. "I plan to stay very focused and be on top of my game every week. I plan to stay ahead …" Good.

    No tests. The questionnaires are mandatory and constitute the "tests" even though they are not graded. The products you do will be the source of your grade. You will participate in the development of the rubrics that will be used to evaluate all of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Procrastination will be the most difficult thing for me to overcome as well. I tend to wait till the last second to get things done on time.

    ReplyDelete