Sunday, January 26, 2014

Project #4: C4T Assignment

I enjoyed reading the blog of Jerrid W. Kruse. On the 1st post, I learned about the different ways to use technology. It all depends on the way you use it and how creative you are with your ideas. The idea of the post was about how they are changing the old technology system to the new technology system. Not many people were fund of the new change because of all the work you will have to put into changing everything to a whole new system. My comment: Hello Mr. Jerrid, I also believe that teachers matter in the world because many of them are so skillful and filled with intelligent knowledge that can help others succeed in the world. I also agree that if we all work together as one to help change the system it can actually be a success.

On the 2nd post, I learned that modeling effective teaching skills have a huge impact on children's decisions for their future career. Children look up to their teachers and they monitor their every move. It is very important for teachers to set good examples for their students. My comment:Hello Mr. Jerrid, I am a student at the University of South Alabama and we are required to comment on your blog for a class that I am taking called EDM310. I think it is really important for teachers to set good examples for the classroom because many students are looking up to them and have high exspectations for their teachers. Teachers have to be very careful about what they do and say around their students because they are always watching. new technology

No comments:

Post a Comment