Thursday, January 16, 2014

Practice Post

Hello my name is Sydney Potter. I am currently a junior here at the University of South Alabama.I am also an Elementary Education major. I was born and raised in Auburn, Alabama and I have lived there pretty much all my life. I am an only child. I attended Auburn High School where I played volleyball for three years. I really enjoy spending time with my family and friends, traveling the world, cook, playing volleyball, going fishing, and shopping.

My main goals in life are to graduate with a B.S and also go to graduate school to get my Masters and Ph.D as well. After a couple of years of teaching I would like to move up and become a principal or assistant principal.From the past few years that I have attended South Alabama I can say that it has really prepared me for things in the future. Education is a big thing in my family and I am very determined to push myself to accomplish my dreams. One of the main reasons why I entered this field is because I have a passion for working with children and helping people succeed in life. I love kids and they bring joy to my heart when I am around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment